Spice Kitchen + Bar is an authentic farm-to-table restaurant in Cleveland’s Gordon Square neighborhood. We source 80% of all ingredients from sustainable small family farms within 100-miles of the city. We raise eggs, perennial crops, vegetables and specialty ingredients at our own 13-acre farm, Spice Acres, located in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The farm is also our primary off-site location for seasonal events.
Spice Kitchen + Bar is seeking a General Manager who wants to grow with our businesses. We have a dynamic young team of passionate professionals aligned with a mission of growing, purchasing, and preparing local foods in ways that support our local economy and the wellness of our guests.
Do you have the energy, drive and know-how to join the Spice team for the next evolution of growth?
We’re seeking a highly motivated leader, with a passion for hospitality, who can manage our guest and employee expectations in a fun, fast-paced environment. You’ll be responsible for embracing and promoting our culture, ensuring team members provide the best possible service, and serving as a key ambassador of our brand.
- 5+ years in the restaurant industry
- 2+ years of management
- Familiarity with local farmers markets
- Knowledge of wine, craft beer and craft cocktails
- Dynamic, personable character
- Strategic thinker who can quickly improvise on demand
- Open-minded with a thirst for knowledge
- Strong financial and P&L management skills
- Ability to delegate to and manage a staff of 10+
- Knowledge of POS systems (Toast a plus)
- Service training and experience
- People person with some promotional experience
- Drive to grow a company
- Reliable transportation
- Culinary background
- Knowledge of local seasonal cuisine
- Enjoys working outdoors
- Thrives in a fun, fast-paced workplace culture
If you’re seeking a career path with dedicated professionals, environmental stewardship, and occasional camping and foraging expeditions, send your resume and salary requirements our way. For more information about the company, visit www.SpiceHeadquarters.com.